Sunday, January 29, 2012

Christmas 2011


Christmas was a little different this year. I worked Christmas Eve but afterwards reunited with Janson and the kids at Susan's house to enjoy a small family asian dinner with susan, larry, molly and cammi.

Christmas dinner was actually done on Dec 26th since on the actual christmas day a lot of the family was not going to be there (since Casey and Christine had their baby on the 23rd and Emily was comming back from visiting her inlaws on the 26th).

But once we all got together we enjoyed great food and lots of fun games that Molly (mrs. creativity) came up with. Both my parents and Christine parents joined in the festivities that day. It was a lot of fun!

I think I was more excited about Christmas this year because of the gifts Carlie was getting. I was anxiously waiting to see how she would react to her gifts. She got a play kitchen fom Santa with its accessories and food from Emilly and my mom. Susan and Larry got her this really cute kid table...All of which she LOVES. She also got some books which she really loves. We love reading together.











1 comment:

  1. I can't decide who looks happier, Dad or Jenna...it's a toss up!

    ReplyDelete