Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happiness

I feel so blessed to have the family I have. I love it when we have days when we can just spend time as a family and enjoy of each other's company without all the stress and bussiness of the week. 













I love watching Carlie and Jenna laugh and play together. Seeing how they compliment each other - watching their relationship develop as Jenna gets older and is able to express herself more. One of my favorite times with them is when they are in the car and they are making each other laugh and i just hear giggles. 






Jenna is such a happy girl. She is always ready for action and always has a smile on her face. She loves Carlie and is always happy to see her and wants to be with her. She is crawling everywhere. She is a curious little person. She is a momy's girl and i love it. I love Jenna!


Carlie is my little drama queen and always wants attention. Somedays she is 2 going on 16. She is a little cautions when it comes to trying new things. She is my little helper. She loves to go shopping (grocery is mostly the kind of shopping I do) and loves to go everywhere with me. She likes to help me cook. She loves to sing and loves music. She enjoys toddler time at the library. She loves to color. We have fun moments where we just laugh together and I love it. She has such a tender heart. If she sees you are sad or crying she is so willing to share her blankey to make you feel better. I love carlie!

1 comment: