Sunday, September 8, 2013

Jenna's Haircut -Pixie

Yesterday my Janson brought the girls to my work so we could eat lunch together. It was so fun. I was so impressed at how nice their hair looked (didn't know Janson could braid hair). P.S  - note how cute and long Jenna's hair is.




And this is what happened later in the day while I was still at home.


CARLIE GAVE JENNA A HAIRCUT unbeknownst to Janson

This is ALL calorie. Janson has not touched it.
This is them in time out.



As I was leaving work I called Janson to let him know I was on my way home and he told me what had happened worried that I was going to freak out! Instead I bursted out laughing because I could only imagine what it looked like. Janson had the exact same reaction as I did when he first saw it but clearly had to get "stern" with them for what they did. I was just grateful that Jenna didn't get hurt in the process and that it wasn't Carlie's hair that had been chopped off because it took her 3 years to grow it out to the length that Jenna has it (or had it) at now.

No comments:

Post a Comment