Tuesday, September 3, 2013

June-July 2013 My Rockstars

These girls are fun and energetic and I love every single moment I have with them. "I watch the faces of single people in their twenties after I bring up that 'I have children.' I imagine them taking a small step backward as if to avoid contagion, with a look of 'sorry to hear that' on their face. Like I naively volunteered to contract leprosy, forever quarantining myself from the world of having fun by having children" -  Jim Gaffigan (comedian). And yes, that is how I feel when people ask me how many children we are going to have and I tell them 4. But why not? What am I missing out on by having "a lot" of kids?  money? a few more hours of sleep? I would trade all of this and more for each one of our kids. What could anything be more important than being a mom?

I Love my kids and I look forward to the many others that we will have the blessing and opportunity to have!

new sunglasses

Abue Rosita made these skirts and shirts for the girls. They are beautiful outfits and if I let Jenna wear this every day - she would!

Liz and the kids surprised us with a visit. The girls LOVED seeing Enoch and Lilly!

little chefs

Yes! Jenna is half way there! She is pretty much potty trained during the day.  

Got these wiggle racers and they have so much fun driving them down the driveway!

This is one ginormous marshmallow - sugar rush anyone?

Decided to go to Denver with the girls and walk around the temple. Jenna kept trying to give this statue a hug but the clear fence around it wouldn't let her :)




She has a great sense of humor!


No comments:

Post a Comment