Tuesday, September 3, 2013

JUNE 2013 - Updates on the house.

It has been such a long time since i have posted anything. Not that anything really exciting has happened except for you know, just life. So I will attempt to quickly recap some fun events or picture (mostly for my personal journaling).

This summer was part three of the landscaping work. But we were able to do mostly the fun part - planting. Minimal dirt digging was done this year - yay! We were able to buy an outdoor sectional which turned out to be the greatest decision ever because now we can really be comfortable when we are outside. We have been able to do many outdoor movie nights, smokes, entertaining. Great fun! Janson built from scratch, by himself, this beautiful fireplace. I know my husband is very talented and I know he can do so much but he never ceases to amaze me. I just feel so proud of him!







this tree was planted in July





No comments:

Post a Comment